Saturday 28 April 2012

Lessons, Week 2.

Reiki week.

I’ve never really believed in Reiki, only because I didn’t know or had any idea of what it was or how it worked, yet, I have been doing it, slightly wrong but still with the best intentions, for quite a while. On Thursday night, Selena and Tracey had started explaining and showed us how to use Reiki, we all became Reiki attuned and learnt to send energy to each other and find the places on the body where our partners needed to receive the healing energy.

Forever being the skeptic that I am, I went along and thought what harm could it do. The more Selena explained and the more I learnt and experienced for myself, the more I was convinced that this healing energy called Reiki actually existed and actually would work to help heals people’s ailments, whether it be mental, physical etc. I couldn’t help but reading the person that I was doing the Reiki on, Jodie. She is a lovely lady with a lot of crazy energy buzzing round her.

All of the ladies are nice with great vibes/ energy being emitted from them. However, Jodie has something similar that my energy was drawn to. It made healing and reading her quite easy and simple and freeing. I learnt that I do receive messages for clients that I don’t necessarily have to hold on to that message or deliver it to the person. I can give it up to my angels for them to release into the ether and have God cleanse and purify that thought and it will eventually be known by the recipient.

It feels like each week I learn something new about gifts that I’ve been utilizing, albeit incorrectly, and correcting any wrong ideals that I’ve been mislead to believe. It feels good to know that I’m on the right path, that I’m correct bad habits and that I’m finally getting the right sort of guidance that I’ve been waiting for.

The cost of the course is no longer an issue, it’s now a case of making sure I’m sponging every piece of information and asking all the questions for each relevant situation. I’m glad the next few weeks sacrifice will better me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment