Sunday 22 April 2012

Lessons.

I have started a spiritual development class, with Selena Hill, at Jimboomba, as of last Thursday night. I've been told for so long that I need to protect myself during readings, I need to cut off the energy from the person that I just read, and that I need to find guides who will help me etc. Finally I've found someone who hasn't said, it's all my fault for certain things happening and that they are actually teaching me how to do things correctly instead of berating me like that lady did from the Regents Park crystal shop! 

This small group of 6 women have their own stories and challenges in life. I just feel so relaxed and no need to have my defenses up for once. No one is trying to suck your energy or anything like that. I can't wait for this weeks class on Reiki. I'll finally maybe understand what is. 

Oh, yeah, last weeks class was on protecting yourself and cleansing your chakras.

No comments:

Post a Comment