Wednesday 16 May 2012

Changelings.

Approximately 6 months ago, before I left for my trip to the Philippines, I was offered a job at crystal shop just outside Brisbane, I wasn't too keen, but was amazed at the job off and went with the elation. Rick was bolstering my ego and my confidence, trying to reassure me that this is the path I need to travel in order to create my own business. I however still remained sceptical even until the day I came back from my trip and visited the shop. 

I kept letting my ego win, the idea of earning a relatively good hourly rate versus my gut instinct seemed to be a no brainer, money won because I needed a job. Having learnt, from previous life experiences, that some people are not happy with change and that any change challenges that persons authority, so I wasn't not so surprise when I was told that my services weren't needed, having turned up the following week. 

I visited this shop, and have been wishing this lady and her business well, for the last 6 weeks, hoping that things were on the up, the vibe has gone and it doesn't feel like it can sustain a life of it own. I returned to the shop yesterday to make a purchase, I wanted a cd and I had been drawn to one of the bracelets. I only left with the cd, something inside me, something beyond pride, told me that this isn't the place for you anymore, so I said my goodbyes, knowing that I may not come back for a visit, and the owner was ushered back into the rooms, by the lady afraid of change. 

I wasn't disheartened by this persons clear and obvious demeanor towards me, more saddened that they may have considered me threatening. I've been told that by several people, that they feel not necessarily threatened, but intimidated by me. I'm not sure why. 

My point has been, since coming back from overseas, is that I no longer wish to hold on to anger, I let people go who are not a significant improver to my life and I feel, only burden me with their suffering, and therefore cause me suffering. I honestly wish nothing but the best of the people of that shop. I hope that all works out of the best with this endeavour and what ever else they wish t pursue. I am secure enough to know that I don't need reassurance from other people that I have a gift, I've been blessed with something I want to share with that world and I'm only, now, starting to open the doors to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment