Thursday 24 May 2012

Revelations.

Having been able to communicate with spirits from a very young age, without any proper guidance, has been a journey of trial and error, more errors than successes. 

In the last few years, being told again and again that I'm needing to learn certain skills to help improve my skills, has been hard. I have been told by a lot of other readers that I needed to learn how to ground myself, needed to find out who my guides are, learn who are my angels, protect myself etc etc. These same readers wouldn't be able to point me in the right direction where I can access help to gain these skills. 

I was skeptical, at first, when I started this course, is this a waste of my time and money, no it's not. No it hasn't been! Last night was my second last class with Selena and it was a little sad, but more so exciting! Now I've learnt and gained the tools to protect myself, to make sure that no attachments suck my energy, etc. 

I was accepted by this group of ladies, without the usual guarded glances and sighs that I've been given by other readers. I've felt the cold shoulder treatment, the stinging stares from annoyance to hatred and jealousy have been so disheartening, but since meeting Tracey and Selena, I know that I am amongst friends and amongst like minded people who will no only accept me and my gifts, but also help me and give me the tools that will help me heal and help other people. 

I want to practice these new directed and sharpened talents of mine. I want to share my new skills and help heal people in ways that, before, I never knew were possible. It feels like there are so many possibilities that have opened up or been created for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment