Monday 28 May 2012

Dreams.

Last night I had a dream about going to this store, but it was almost like a crystal cave. But before that, Pa was getting ready to go to work, and Ma was going to go with him and drive the Kia home. So I hurriedly got ready, and changed clothes, because I knew that Ma should not be driving any car at all. 

Where I was, felt like my house, but it was full of trees, with lots of multi-hued leaves falling on the ground, or already covering the ground. The leaves kept falling while I was inside, while I walked to the car. The sun was only coming up and it all felt like a memory. Thinking about it now, I didn't want to leave, it is what I want my place to feel like. It was like a midsummer nights dream. As I was getting ready, I remember someone talking about crystals

I grabbed this green crystal necklace, which was in my drawers, where I actually keep my crystal in the waking. So, as in most dreams, I'm all of a sudden transported to this "store" or "library" where I saw, a lot of people that I have met on my journey, people from my current job, my previous jobs and people from school. 

It was very similar to an information session, where you bring along your crystals and someone teaches you about them or how t use them. The person who was leading the session looked like the wizard, possibly an archangel. I was trying to talk some of the people into coming over my house afterwards. I was saying to them, I live like 5 minutes away why don't you come over afterwards. People were listening to me but didn't seem t respond. Even the wizard guy wasn't really connecting to me. 

After this I woke up. The crystal "shop" was such a nice place, I loved being in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment